Our team at Divine Providence starts with our staff and the families that support them. We are a family that is there to help yours in your time of need.
There are in-home health care companies, then there is Divine Providence. Built by a family with core family beliefs and traditions. These beliefs and practices of integrity, honesty, compassion and humility is what has built this company and made it successful.
Our teams one goal is to uphold these beliefs and values and, to practice them as they serve you.
Medical Staff Qualifications:
Dp Home Health Care Agency offers an exceptionally, diverse and qualified team of caring professionals:
- Skilled Nursing
- Wound Care Certified Nursing
- Ostomy Care Certified Nursing
- Master’s Level Nursing
- Wound-Vac Certified Nursing
- Home Health Aides
- Physical Therapy
- Anodyne Certified Therapy
- Physiatrist On-Staff
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Psychiatric Nursing
Divine Providence Also carries skilled nursing services such as:
- Initial and periodic nursing assessment
- Medical care of the elderly, bedridden, and terminally ill patients (e.g. catheter care, decubitus care, tracheostomy care.)
- Diagnosis related teaching for patient and family care givers
- Medication management (e.g. chemo-therapy, hyperalimentatation, intravenous antibiotic therapy.)
- Follow-up surgery care (wound care, dressing changes, ostomy care, amputation care.)
- We also offer specialty wound care treatment such as Wound Vacuum Therapy for optimal improvement