With the services of Divine Providence Home Health Care, we don’t just care, we care for you.
How Our Home Health Care Services Help You:
1. We provide important health care services in the more comfortable, less costly environment of your own home.
2. Our in-home care professional observation and assessment services give you a piece of mind, help ensure timely response to changing medical conditions and, help prevent unwanted visits to the hospital.
3. Physical and occupational therapists train people how to overcome ability-limiting health conditions, and done in-home.
4. When teaching important, diagnosis-related diet changes, we can go into your kitchen with you or, cook and have very specific discussions about what is best for you.
5. Divine Providence Home Health Care teaches exercise programs tailored to your condition, and we teach you how to do them at home. This eliminates the need to go outside or to a gym and, this also sets you up for great success.
Our In Home Services Include:
- Wound Care
- Pain relief
- Gait Training
- Fall Injury Prevention Program
- Anodyne Therapy
- Cardiovascular Rehab and Management
- Neuropathy and Neuropathic Relief Program
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Program
- Post-Surgical Care
- Therapeutic Diet Teaching
- Medication Teaching
- Observation and Assessment
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s At-Home Care
- and Much, Much More…
Divine Providence Specialized Services Include Help With:
- Stroke recovery
- Post-Acute Orthopedic TKA and THA
- Neuromuscular Dysfunction
- Urinary Incontinamce
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Herpes Zoster
- Fall Prevention
Quick Facts about the Rehabilitative Management Program
I an effort to provide your patients with superior outcomes and quality of life, Divine Providence Home Health Care Agency utilizes the advanced therapeutic modalities of electric stimulation therapy and infrared light as part of our specialized treatment program for prevalent chronic and sub-acute conditions.
These modalities are developed around the unique medical needs of aging adults and are supported by evidence in clinical studies and programs. CEU approved therapist training and ongoing support by licensed clinicians.
Our patients benefit from our use of ACP’s Neuroprobe 500 Pro infrared and Electronic Stimulation Unit. Another benefit for our patients is the use of the Omnistim FX2 Pro Pattened Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation unit (PENS).
More Services Continued…
Medicare Pays 100%
For qualified patients, Medicare pays up to 100% of the cost of skilled in home care for Divine Providence. There are no deductibles, co-pays or, any other out of pocket expenses for patients paying with Medicare.
To qualify, a patient must meet Medicare definition of home-bound.
This only means that leaving the home requires a taxing effort or, the help of someone else and that the person leaves the home infrequently.
A person can be temporarily home-bound due to injury or disease. Patients must also require the skilled service of nurse or home care provider, therapist. Other services are a part of the overall care, but nursing or therapist must be part of the care for Medicare to pay.
Finally, your doctor must review your plan of care and sign orders as changes in your plan of care change as needed. Divine Providence Home Health Care Agency does not require or encourage you to continue working with your long-trusted physicians.
We all work with your doctor(s) directly to coordinate your home health care needs.
- Hindu / Pakistani